Aesthetics Services and Skin Care Spa Services at Advanced OBGYN
Advanced OB/GYN offers several of the most popular cosmetic and skin care procedures for Houston women who want to look their best. Consult with our trained specialists to ensure inner beauty and confidence is reflected in a healthier you.
- Laser Hair Reduction – Call Advanced Ob/GYN for more information about laser hair removal for women and our Icon Cynosure™ treatment and to schedule your appointment.
- Microdermabrasion – We offer this skin care treatment that uses tiny crystals to buff away the surface layer of the skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance. Microdermabrasion can be scheduled at any time. Call for more information and current specials.
- MicroLaser Peel – Micro Laser Peel can be performed in the office to improve skin condition with better results than microdermabrasion and chemical peels. Contact a treatment specialist today.
- SkinCeutical Skin products – SkinCeuticals features highly effective formulations that are created with the best of what science and nature have to offer. SkinCeuticals products are recommended for use in professionally monitored regimens. Please contact our office for more information or to schedule a consultation.
- Advanced OBGYN Medical Spa – our office provides a variety of facials and skin treatments as part of our Advanced Medical Spa services that are highly rejuvenating and effective. We offer both extensive facials and also chemical peel treatments using exclusive skin care lines to keep your skin looking radiant and fresh.
Aesthetic Services Staff
We are so happy to introduce our new aesthetician, Carolina Salinas. Carolina grew up in Houston area. She graduated from San Jacinto College and earned her Degree in Cosmetology in 2012. She then decided to go back to school and enroll in the esthetics program to get in depth training and learn the science behind healthy skin.
Have suffered from cystic acne herself Carolina knows how difficult and frustrating it can be. The way her confidence boosted when she received help from dermatologist is when she realized she wanted to be a practitioner of esthetics and help others feel and look their very best. Carolina is a uniquely specialized Esthetician that is sure to give you expert advice and treatment options that are customized to your skin care needs.
She continually expands her knowledge and keeps up to date on the latest skin care trends. She also attended Avante Laser Institute where she received extensive training and received other certifications for SkinPen, IPL(Photofacial), Tattoo Removal, Microdermabrasions, Chemical Peels and earned her Senior License for Laser Hair Removal.
When she isn’t helping patients on their journey to healthy, beautiful skin, Carolina enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 children at the beach.