Corona Virus Infection
As the situation around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) rapidly evolves, Advanced OBGYN continues to adapt and to plan how to best take care of our patients. COVID-19 is currently spreading through the community of Houston. We are available to patients who need Obstetrical and Gynecological services, however, we also would like to protect our staff and patients from exposure and spread of the virus. Keeping that in mind, we ask the following…
Do NOT visit our office if you have any of the following:
- If you are feeling ill in any way
- If you have recently traveled
- If you have a known sick contact
If you are visiting our office, we ask the following:
- Do not bring visitors with you to your visit
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Use a tissue if you do sneeze or cough, and then throw the tissue away.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding symptoms, testing, or treatment, please visit the following websites for the most up-to-date information.